Queenstown Resort College (QRC) is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of hospitality and tourism education and offers two year diplomas in the growth areas of Hospitality Management and Adventure Tourism Management.
Both diplomas are delivered over 6 terms blending management theory with practical application and feature 6 - 9 months fully paid employment.
Boasting over 30 Hotels & Resorts and over 35 Luxury Retreats Queenstown is widely regarded as the Adventure Tourism capital of the world.
This makes Queenstown an ideal setting for QRC. Not only does it mean you get to study in paradise but you will also be learning from the industry’s best as many of our practical teachers are currently employed within local industry
Hospitality students will receive a QRC Diploma and a joint Swiss / Australian Higher Diploma from our strategic partners ICMS, Australia in association with Cesar Ritz – Switzerland. Graduates have the option of completing one more year at ICMS or Cesar Ritz to obtain a bachelor of business degree.
Adventure Tourism students can also specialize in Snowsports Business Management and have the option of completing their degree at Thompson Rivers University B.C Canada or ICMS, Australia.
Why Study at Queenstown Resort College?
- Safe environment conducive to hospitality and tourism study
- Internationally recognised and respected programmes
- Excellent year round employment opportunities
- 6 – 9 months of fully paid work during internships
- Degree pathways within NZ, Australia, Switzerland and Canada
- Well qualified, industry focused lecturing staff
- Ability to apply for 1 year Graduate Visa upon successful graduation
- Opportunities to gain valuable points required for immigration into NZ after graduation
- Dynamic and exciting lifestyle